- The Preventive Maintenance Guide for Diesel Storage CRC 672 is a summary of the best practices detailed in the full report, Diesel Fuel Storage and Handling Guide CRC-667 2014-09
- EPA Diesel Undergrond Tank Storage Q&A 2016-07
- Diesel Tank Underground Storage Corrosion Risk 2016-07
- This abstract for Injector Deposits on Dieselnet.com is a good overview of the deposits that can form if a fuel is not additized.
- The DW-10C test, Internal Diesel Injector Deposit Test CEC F-110-16 (S), was selected by the TOP TIER™ diesel program to measure the effectiveness of approved additive packages to minimize/eliminate external coking formed on injectors.
- The DW-10B test, Direct Injection, Common Rail Diesel Engine Nozzle Coking Test CEC F-98-08 (S), was selected by the TOP TIER™ diesel program to measure the effectiveness of approved additive packages to minimize/eliminate deposits formed inside the fuel injector.